The latest releases for Roadsoft and Laptop Data Collector (LDC) are now available. These releases update Roadsoft and the LDC to version 2021.6.
This minor update includes minor bug fixes and enhancements for both Roadsoft and LDC.
The updates, along with a complete list of changes, are available on the Downloads page. Noteworthy fixes for this release include:
- Updated/modernized the Print asset reports for Culvert, Driveway, Guardrail, Point Pavement Mark, Road, and Sign.
- Added ability to select multiple projects an apply to the map from the Project Reports form.
- Point Pavement Mark Maintenance Work Type is now an editable lookup.
- Fixed issue in LDC Sign which would require resetting dock window state on every new startup.
- 2020 Crash data is now available for download. Instructions for loading 2020 crash data can be found in the Roadsoft Manual Import Crash Data topic
Please Note: If your agency has not yet updated to version 2020.3 or newer, all users connected to a shared database will be required to update to this version. Make sure to complete the LDC data cycle by bringing in any outstanding LDC or Mobile data collected prior to updating to this version.