Download Laptop Data Collector
Latest Full Installer
The full Laptop Data Collector installer.
This installer is silent install compatible.
LDC 2021.10 Changelog
- Updated to support Roadsoft 2021.10. Please Note: Updating LDC version older than 2021.3 will require a new export from Roadsoft.
- Added new Culvert Inspection form to support TAMC Culvert data collection and the latest AASHTO Culvert and Storm Drain System Inspection Guide
- Added new Material, Material Subtype and Shape fields.
- Added Custom Fields to the Module. User can define an unlimited number of fields of the following types: Date, Decimal, Long Note, Lookup, Short String, Whole Number, or Yes/No Flag.
- Improved performance when selecting a segment and saving ratings, particularly in larger jurisdictions with multiple years of rating history.
- Improved GPS snapping for closely spaced road segments like boulevards and divided highways.
If you are running Roadsoft or LDC older than 2019.3, or your basemap is Michigan Framework Version 16 or earlier, do not install or update to the new version of Roadsoft. Contact Roadsoft technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before Updating or Installing
- Back up your data.
- Prior to installing or updating Roadsoft/LDC, check your operating system version and SQL version for compatibility.
- If you are in the middle of data collection, import any LDC data into Roadsoft.
Old Versions of Roadsoft
For older versions of Roadsoft (older than version 2019.3), contact Roadsoft Technical Support at email@example.com.