The latest releases for Roadsoft and Laptop Data Collector (LDC) are now available. These releases update Roadsoft and the LDC to version 2021.1.
This minor update includes minor bug fixes and enhancements for both Roadsoft and LDC.
The updates, along with a complete list of changes, are available on the Downloads page. Noteworthy fixes for this release include:
- Added support for Roadsoft Mobile collection of Drainage Structures (points).
- Redesigned Traffic Count Module map selection and point adding to better illustrate segments included in a traffic count station.
- Added Inspector to Culvert Rating/Inspection.
- Filter Builder: Added Date Last Edited and Date Last Run columns to Filters for additional management options
- Filter Builder: Added indicator to show if a filter is in use by another filter or a Strategy/Project Plan.
Please Note: If your agency has not yet updated to version 2020.3 or newer, all users connected to a shared database will be required to update to this version. Make sure to complete the LDC data cycle by bringing in any outstanding LDC or Mobile data collected prior to updating to this version.
Local agencies and their consultants using Roadsoft receive information and update preparation instructions via email. Customers who did not receive this communication, but wish to receive future Roadsoft related communications, should contact us requesting addition to our mailing list.