Roadsoft Mobile for sign and culvert management activities, combined with Roadsoft desktop software, provides sign and culvert maintenance personnel a powerful set of tools to enable sign and culvert management on the go.
With Roadsoft Mobile, sign and culvert maintenance personnel can create, complete, and submit
• Add and remove map features.
• Access uploaded sign and culvert data from cloud storage.
• View sign and culvert data on an interactive Google map.
• Complete existing sign and culvert work orders.
• Complete sign and culvert maintenance.
• Complete sign inspections and culvert ratings.
• Complete Culvert Stream Crossing Surveys.
• Recognizes and responds to iOS voice to text features.
• Submit completed work to cloud storage.
• Internet connection
• Roadsoft Cloud Key (available from the Center for Technology & Training)
• Roadsoft desktop software (7.8.3 or higher)
• Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPad. This app is optimized for iPad.
• Android 4.0.3 (or higher)
Note: Use of Roadsoft Mobile requires a licensed copy of Roadsoft software (desktop).
The Roadsoft Mobile application is available at no cost for both iOS (located in the App Store) and Android (located in the Google Play store).